The HCE-C1100 has High Dynamic Range (HDR) to enhance the details of your rear-view image no matter the driving conditions.
The new High Dynamic Range (HDR) drive assist cameras have incredible image quality in varying levels of light. This new feature eliminates image wash-out common when going from areas of heavy shade into areas with bright sunlight.
With the HCE-C1100's wide 131˚ horizontal viewing angle and rear-view guidelines, precision parking in tight spaces is made easier than ever. Just shift your vehicle into reverse and the camera image automatically comes on.
Alpine HCE-C1100 High Dynamic Range (HDR) Rear View Backup Camera
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology enhances detail in light and dark conditions
- Direct Connection to select Alpine head units and Universal RCA Video Output
- 131 degree horizontal, 103degree vertical viewing angles
- Automatic exposure and white balance adjustment
- Wide Illumination Range (1.5 to 100,000 Lux)
- 1/3.7 inch CMOS Image Sensor (640 x 480, 0.3M pixels)
- IP 67 Water and Dust-proof
- Universal Mounting Bracket and 23ft Direct Extension Cable Included
- Compatible with Multi-Camera Selector (KCX-C250MC or KCX-C2600B sold separately)
- Compatible with License Plate Camera Mounting Kit (KTX-C10LP sold separately)
- Camera: 23.6x 23.6x 24.0mm (excluding projection on the rear)
- Camera Cable Length: 0.5m
- Camera Extension Cable Length: 10.5m